Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wanna Blog Hop?

Do you write and have a blog?

Are you interested in widening your circles?


Wanna do the blog hop?


Here are the details:

You would post a blog on Monday, May 5, to answer four questions, in brief or at length, about you and your writing. You link to my post, which will appear here on Monday, April 28, and you link to other writers who will "hop their blog" the week after you (May 12). In the meantime, you find willing victims to continue the hop.


I'll be blog hopping on from my British writer friend, Jae Erwin, author of the novel Stillness Dancing. Here's her blog hop post.


If you want to participate, just let me know & we'll take it from there.






1 comment:

  1. Um. My April 28 post may be a l'il late. I'm a very expert procrastinator.

    ReplyDelete